Cookies & Privacy
Crafty Trimmings may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 03/03/2016.
When you place an order, register an account, sign up to the mailing list or otherwise interact with my website I may require you to submit personal information to me. By submitting your information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy:
- If you place an order or register for an account with Crafty Trimmings you will be asked for your name, address, telephone number and email address. This information is needed to process your orders and recognise you as a registered user. Contact information may need to be passed on to the courier for them to arrange delivery of your parcel.
- A record of all your orders placed with Crafty Trimmings is kept to enable me to provide an efficient service and deal with any queries quickly.
- I may keep a record of any emails or messages you send me to enable me to provide good customer service.
- I may send you promotional emails. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link included in all promotional mail.
- I may contact you by email for market research purposes and I may use the information received to customise the website according to your interests.
- I anonymously track visits made to my website which enables me to analyse web page traffic data and improve my website in order to fulfil customer needs.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. This website uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps me analyse data about web page traffic and improve my website in order to tailor it to customer needs. I only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help me provide you with a better website, by enabling me to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives me access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with me. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites:
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave this site, you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.